الثلاثاء، 8 مارس 2016

Pinned to Instagram likes on Pinterest


Just Pinned to Instagram likes: If you appreciate the beauty of architecture @trashhand is someone you should know. Here is his story: "One of the first images I saw when I joined @instagram in June 2011 was of a London cityscape and the caption mentioned that it was shot with an iPhone 4. Ive always loved photography and it was in that moment that I realized that I could use my iPhone to take incredible photos and put them on @instagram. I was out shooting the next morning and before I knew it I was posting everyday. Four months later I was interviewed by @instagram for one of their first features. Soon my page was getting picked up and mentioned by blogs and websites around the world as an account to follow. It was enough of an acknowledgement to make realize I could actually have a creative job and do this for a living. I bought a DSLR camera which was a very dramatic change from shooting with an iPhone. But soon those things that made the camera challenging became the things that I loved about it. Through photography Ive realized that I love shooting architecture in Chicago where I live. My favorite thing about it is playing with lines. Im a big fan of symmetryI love my photography to be super mathematical clean and almost robotic in a way. @instagram has changed my life completely and its pushed me farther than I ever thought I would go. I never thought Id be climbing architecture or going into dilapidated locations. Ive been shooting for brands for so long that I havent done too many personal projects but its time for me to expand and push my own creativity to keep progressing. I just opened up my own studio gallery space in Chicago and over the next two years Ill be hosting 8 shows as my own personal project. I couldnt be happier and more grateful that @instagram led me in this direction. Its a beautiful thing." by beautifuldestinations http://ift.tt/1W4wVid

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق